Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT Program Director
Req ID: 511931
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Our Exciting Opportunity
- The ICT Program Manager is responsible to drive large and sophisticated Professional Services engagements towards Ericsson’s customers. The candidate will also support the KAM with extensive technical knowledge. By tackling both the CFR and sometimes CSR role, the ICT Program Manager is the overall responsible for the Core 3 team, especially for:
- The overall solution
- The overall cost estimation
- The delivery model (mix of on-shore, near-shore and off-shore resources)
- Once the deal is won, the ICT Program Manager is the head of the delivery, until the complete fulfilment of the contract, ensuring the continuity from pre-sales to delivery, actively seeking to improve top and bottom lines with due consideration to customer happiness and Ericsson’s business objectives since these programs often have visible impact on the Business Unit and corporate results.
- In wider and sophisticated projects, ICT Program Manager will be the program lead for a team of ICT Managers for project sub streams.
- Build a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.). Daily presence at customer site, becoming a sort of Ericsson “agent” at the customer premise to increase the customer’s trust in Ericsson as a system integrator.
- Guide up-sales opportunities !
- Mentor the team, to interact with them and to support them in their professional growth, and to identify and recognize talents !
- Support asset and organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology fine-tuning as well as harvesting the best practices from the programs driven.
- Need hands-on experience when it comes to projects delivery
- Need BSS proficiency
- Need BSCS proficiency
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Planning & Organising skills
- Leading & Supervising abilities
- Knowledge of BSS charging and billing
- Persuading & Influencing ability
- Relating & Networking skills
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
What´s in it for you?
- Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it.
- Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls.
- You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online