A reputable manufacturing Company located in Ikeja, Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Staff
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Install and configure computer systems, printers, telephones
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Set up new users in Microsoft Windows Active Directory and LDAP
- Set up new user mail accounts
- Configure user rights for various applications
- Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose and solve hardware/software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support including procedural, documentation
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Run network applicaons to support systems and users
- Support new applications
- Act as the initial point of contact for all computer and system related concerns from clients or other employees
- Organize and file documentation pertaining to warranties and instructional guides for computer hardware
- Maintain a working log detailing all required system updates, as well as the date of completion
- Resolve technical issues related to network interruptions
- Actively update, maintain and monitor all aspects of computer networks.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technology field is preferred
- Industry-specific certification in relevant fields may be required
- Accept constructive criticism and customer feed back regarding their experience with software or IT services
- Comfortable working in and assisting others through help desk software, such as TeamViewer, Any desk in addition to other remote access desktop programs
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a customer focused position invoMng technical knowledge in customer system and network support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience working with different operating systems including Windows and Mac OS
- Good understanding of Routers, Switches Active Directory, DNS, Domain and Network Architecture,
- Sound knowledge of system security
- Knowledge of Microsoft GP (a plus).
Deadline: 25th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “IT Support Staff ” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should send their applications.