Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Blown Film Line (Windmoller & Holscher) Machine Operator
Location: Sango – Ota, Ogun State
Employment Type: Full-time
- Look after day to day activity of Blown Film Line area.
- Operate Blown Film Line machine independently.
- Maintain good health of the machine and upkeep of the surrounding.
- Prepare production record as per system.
- Participate in trouble shooting.
- Coordinate with maintenance.
- You will be required to prepare and maintain production record as per defined format.
- S.S.C.E, Trade test and Degree holders in related field are encouraged to apply
- 2-5 years’ working experience
- Must have worked for Blown Film Line with Windmoller & Holscher machine
- Hand on trouble shooting for Blown Film Line Machine and process.
- Must have knowledge of handling 3-Layer Windmoller & Holscher Machine.
- Must have knowledge of resins i.e. LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE & Metallocene and other resins.
- Knowledge Safety legislation relating to Process and packaging equipment
- Should have good knowledge of processes involved.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be willing to relocate.
- Must be willing to work on morning and night shifts.
Job Title: Female Quantity Surveyor
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs
- Estimate the quantity and costs of materials
- Prepare contracts and documents
- Set budgets for payments, inventory needs, and materials
- Analyze costs for maintenance and additional building needs
- Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets
- Negotiate with contractors and subcontractors
- Hire and document contractors and subcontractors
- Act as a liaison between clients and site managers/engineers
- Keep track of construction materials and inventory
- Identify potential financial or construction risks
- Advise clients on improvements, strategies, and/or estimated costs
- Prepare payments for contractors and subcontractors
- Document progress, materials, and reports on project
- Advise on property taxes, regulations, and local laws
- Source maintenance costs and facilities management for clients
- Develop and maintain working relationships with contractors and subcontractors
- Utilize software to calculate, record, and track inventory and estimates
- Analyze completed projects to determine ROI and compare costs.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 3 years experience.
Deadline: 15th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.