Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in the poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant (Female)
Job Reference: JA2021016
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Collecting payments whether in cash or credit
- Issuing receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Responsible for follow up, filing and labelling of voucher on monthly basis.
- Responsible for safe & cashbook checking at the end of each day by checking the safe and ensuring its balances and correspond
- Resolving customer complaints, guiding them and providing relevant information
- Carrying out other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by the superior.
- B.Sc. / HND in Accounting from a recognized university/Polytechnic;
- Proven experience as a junior accountant of not less than four (4) years
- Knowledge of an accounting software will be an added advantage;
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of MS office suit (most especially Excel and Microsoft word);
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required
- Must be honest and trustworthy;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Challenge, Ibadan.
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Job Reference: LO2021017
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Coordination of transport and Logistics matters.
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are put in place, and are functional, ensuring that all relevant records are maintained.
- Supervising logistics operations including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of organization cargoes/products.
- Ensuring effective materials management and quality control.
- Generating reports on logistics operations and vehicle maintenance for management decision.
- Monitoring vehicle’s to ensure that they meet up with legal requirements and roadworthiness
- Ensuring adequate and contingent planning for logistic distributions
- Supervising other logistics staff as required.
- Following up with the drivers to ensure prompt deliveries of goods to the customers
- Performing other related duties as assigned by the Transport and Logistics Manager.
- HND or B.Sc. Transport Management or other related fields.
- 5 years progressive relevant experience in logistics and transport operations
- In-depth technical knowledge of light and heavy-duty vehicles
- Good knowledge of T&L documentation requirements and standards
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a team player, with good interpersonal relationship skill.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be residing in Ibadan, Oyo State.
Deadline: 16th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.