Citygate Global Investment Limited is an organisation founded in June 2007 to engage in Microfinance and is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). Citygate Global is a registered member of Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institution of Nigeria (AMFIN) and also a registered Money Lending Company in all the States where we operate.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager (Payroll – Public Sector)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Accountable for driving new client acquisition, retention and growing market share.
- To ensure effective and compliance requirements on documentation are met.
- To actively seek new sales opportunities and generate business opportunities.
- Receive and process loan application forms for approval and maintain all relevant accounts records of branch.
- Giving loan to both federal and state civil servants in Nigeria
- Achieve budgeted growth in banking operations within agreed and approved business risk limits.
- Analyses and reviews quality of potentials and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services to in line with set targets.
- Drive customer satisfaction through excellent service delivery.
- Achieve performance growth in line with Key performance indicators.
- To perform any other task assigned from management from time to time.
- Must have at least 3 year experience in marketing payroll-public sector products.
- B.Sc / HND.
- Good marketing and relationship management skills.
Job Title: Regional Recovery Officer
Locations: Ikeja-Lagos, Abuja (FCT), Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Delta, Nasarawa and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Main Responsibilities
- Recover bad debts from delinquent debtors.
- Obtain delinquent reports for all assigned defaulting portfolios and manage the recovery process.
- Reduce the non-performing loans owed to a company.
- Design work-out payment plans for debtors.
- Develop options and alternatives that guarantee an effective recovery process, by devising customized recovery strategy on a case by case basis.
- Respond and enforce the banks policy issues to clients, such as fraud, breach of contract etc.
- Maintain appropriate and comprehensive records of customer’ discussions.
- Manage all assets (vehicles, income generating assets, personal assets and inventories) presented for repossession in line with the bank’s processes and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality while handling customers enquires and information.
- Deliver high quality, efficient, responsive and professional service during the recovery process that portraits the bank ethical conduct.
- Report [daily] progress against target to the designated authority
Qualification & Required Skills
- Degree/HND in related discipline.
- 2 -5 years’ experience in a debt recovery role; preferable with financial services or Microfinance.
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Basic mathematics and analytical skills as well as investigative and persuasive skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skill
- Knowledgeable of recovery best practice and approach.
Deadline: 12th February, 2021.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Relationship Manager-Payroll (Abuja)” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate shall be contacted and candidates residing in the location mentioned above will be given preference.