Gredge Constructions Limited, created in 2000, and now the leading construction company with the aim of providing construction services for inspired living, Devoted to superior quality result, we’ve being Leaders in delivering global architecture, New evolution for new business, Architects transforming your visions, Revolutions luxury real estate. Our aim is to be the best in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a responsible Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our facilities. The role is a complex one.
- He/She will not just be someone who supervises the work of others.
- A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
- Setting goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates.
- Organizing workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Monitoring employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Receiving complaints and resolve problems.
- Maintaining timekeeping and personnel records.
- Passing on information from upper management to employees and vice versa.
- Preparing and submit performance reports.
- Deciding on reward and promotion based on performance.
- Hiring and train new employees.
- Ensuring adherend to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises.
- Diploma / Certificate in first line management or relevant field.
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in management or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage.
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Proven experience as a supervisor or a relevant role.
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field.
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an innovative Civil Engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion.
- You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs.
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required requirements.
- Proven working experience in civil engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
N90,000 – N95,000 monthly.
Deadline: 12th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.