STRUGZ is a Public Relations, Legal, Management, and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity. We organize Business and Financial training, with Networking opportunities and partnerships for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil / Building Engineer
Location: Victoria Garden City (VGC), Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Responsibilities / Requirements
- The candidate is expected to be able to coordinate a 10-man team that specializes in civil work/finishing maintenance of buildings
- Monitor maintenance work and distribute tasks to subordinate accordingly
- Must have knowledge and skills in supervision, contractor management, team supervisory role, fluency in English, vast in auto card and QA / QC knowledge
- The candidate is expected to be familiar with operational HSE support for all activities
- Basic understanding, knowledge, and experience in HSE procedures is a prerequisite
- HND, OND qualification.
- 5 – 7 years Experience.
N80,000 / month.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
- To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- 1 – 3 years Experience.
N50,000 / month.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary responsibility is to increase visibility and brand recognition to strengthen and extend the firm’s client base and expand existing client relationships.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for the management of all aspects of business development and marketing initiatives within the firm.
- Providing strategic direction regarding all marketing, business development, and communications activities.
- Developing the marketing and business development components of the practice area’s annual business plan.
- Developing, defining, and disseminating clear positioning and messaging for our practice areas and their practitioners.
- Formulating relevant business development budgets and management of the budget to ensure appropriate expenditure and that the firm receives a suitable return on that investment.
- Working with Knowledge Management to develop client and market-facing knowledge-based marketing tools and materials – handbooks, tools, market know-how, technical updates, training programs, and seminars, etc.
- Actively collaborating with Managing Partner and Head of Chambers to develop more work for the Firm.
- Supporting the preparation of responses to client’s requests for proposals or information on the practice units and in preparing fee earners for business development meetings with clients and prospects.
- Acting as a conduit of information and collaboration to further connect the branch office.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and communicating market, industry, and competitive trends for the practice units and sub-units.
- Leading the review and continuous improvement of the practice unit’s suite of marketing materials, including capabilities statements, pitch templates, website content.
- Maintenance of the operational standards of the BD team to ensure our branding approach is implemented effectively; communication materials effectively represent the position of each practice area; the effective use of applications when introduced; our approach to pitches is informed by sector knowledge; the management of events is efficient and cost-effective; PR strategies support business development plans and enhance campaigns.
- Developing, implementing, and managing the firm’s business development and client service plan consistently with the firm’s strategic plan and policies set by the firm
- Training members of your team, arranging internal and external training where appropriate.
- Understanding the needs of prospective clients and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet them.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- A minimum of eight(8) years of proven track record in a marketing or business development role working in a professional services environment, preferably a law firm or financial services.
- Candidates should possess a BL / LLB / JD qualification.
Deadline: 12th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the role “Business Development Manager” as the subject of your application.