A Real Estate Company is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Business Development Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Roles / Duties
- Source and sign up new clients
- Ensure Customer Retention
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right prices and with the best terms
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties
- HND/BSc in Estate Management and other related disciplines.
- 2-4 years (Real Estate Experience)
- Excellent Communication Skills(Verbal & Non Verbal)
- Excellent Marketing and Negotiation Skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
Job Title: Assistant HMO Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- To establish, cultivate and maintain business relationships with assigned clients.
- Schedule and attend meetings with clients or interacting with them via telephone or written communication.
- Responsible for advising the management about the client needs
- Responsible for preparing and providing weekly schedule of planned activities.
- To meet client needs so members are satisfied, resulting in retention.
- To conduct “How the Scheme Works” presentations for new businesses.
- To ensure prompt delivery of ID cards for additional members.
- To work with Account department to ensure prompt payment of premiums.
- To work with account department to generate monthly renewal list.
- Identify key challenges of clients and proffer solutions where necessary.
- To draft and ensure client service extension agreement for businesses are updated.
- Identifying as well as developing sources to get more clients through existing customer engagement/feedback.
- Preparing health tips in accordance with the WHO calendar.
- Scheduling and anchoring Health talks and preventive programs.
- To conduct quarterly review meetings with clients.
- Training client services executives.
- Conduct customer service workshops and presentations.
- Monitor and measure client satisfaction.
- Develop surveys and capture client information.
- Business Development
- Ensure repeat-business from clients
- Develop and foster growth within existing clients through proactively soliciting for additional members and/or up-selling to higher plans and/or value add services and products
- Support Business /Product Development by communicating existing customer feedback
- Any other assignment as required by Management.
- Minimum of B.sc in Medical/Paramedical or any other Health related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in Health insurance industry is compulsory.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a supervisory position overseeing accounts in different sectors.
- Effective time management, communication and organizational skills.
- Previous experience of working in an HMO is compulsory.
- Experience in HMO industry is compulsory.
Negotiable take home (based on target assigned) plus commission.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: