Asset and Equity Group – We are a Team of multi-talented and dedicated professionals grounded in the basic principles of excellent promise delivery, customer-centric, teamwork, integrity, responsible citizenry and respect for individuals. We focus on cultivating and maintaining relationships as our core values are probity, competence and finesse with over 14 years of outstanding results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Photographer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Take professional pictures and videos
- Work closely with clients and colleagues to produce high-quality photographic images
- Use different techniques to enhance the photographs and videos as required
- Use photo manipulation software such as Adobe Suite to get desired results
- Recommend creative ideas to exceed expectations of goals and objectives
- Use artistic knowledge to enhance and compose photographs and videos
- Review sets of photographs and select the best results
- Operate various photographic equipment such as single lens reflex cameras and film or digital cameras and lighting
- Proven experience as a photographer in a competitive industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of photography art and lighting
- Customer focus with a desire to over deliver on quality
- Able to follow instructions clearly to achieve desired results
- Able to stand and move around for long periods at a time
- Flexible to travel to locations as required of the job
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Additional skills such as digital marketing is an advantage.
Job Title: Sales Executive /Director
- Sales Executive /Director for Industrial/Commercial & Residential Properties
- Own and exceed annual sales targets
- Must have previous experience (Minimum of 5 years) in selling properties and working in the Real Estate sector.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong,long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectivelycommunicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Proven sales experience in real estates and properties is compulsory.
- Ability to communicate, present andinfluenceall levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Proven ability toposition productsagainst competitors.
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- 5 – 21 years experience.
- BA / B.Sc degree orequivalent.
N100,000 – N500,000 monthly.
Deadline: 30th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.