ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Source for borrowing clients within the specified catchment area
- Administer all aspects of client relationship from customer acquisition to loan request evaluation and application, management and timely repayment
- Ensure close monitoring of disbursed loans in their portfolio to ensure that delayed payments and defaults are kept to the barest minimum.
- Develop sound knowledge of client businesses
- Ensure client files and documentation are kept up to date
- Contribute to development and marketing of new products and services based on client interactions, in line with the bank’s strategy.
- Build solid customer relationships and ensure customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Ensure customer retention within parameters specified by management.
- For group loans, administer group formation, lead group meetings and ensure timely repayment of group loans
- Ensure achievement of approved business targets in compliance with lending guidelines and other regulations.
- Prepare performance reports for management as required
- He / she must be an NEC / OND / HND / B.Sc Holder.
- 3 years’ Experience in Financial Services.
- Fantastic Marketing / Business / Accounting or Finance Background
- Proficient in Microsoft packages (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Innate Drive for Marketing
- Lagos Island Resident has an Advantage
- N60,000 net pay
- Performance based pay
- HMO + Pension
Job Title: Driver
Location: Lagos (Victoria Island, Lekki & Ikoyi)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are specifically looking for experienced drivers that can drive either Toyota Hilux, Taccuma Pick Up or Mitsubishi Pick-up Truck.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty.
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times.
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times.
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, Brakes, tyres, etc
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturer’s specifications.
- Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, Maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month
- Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule.
- Assist in the purchase of new vehicles as required.
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc; Administrative works
Personal Qualities, Qualifications & Experience
- Candidates should possess SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a driver
- Good traffic judgment
- Knowledge of the location of international organizations, airline offices, hotels and restaurants
- Knowledge on operation and maintenance of the office equipment
- Excellent driving skills
- Flexible, effective team work and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Good in communication in English
- Being well-organized and systematic
- Careful, accountable, responsible and punctual
- A team player – personable, caring, helpful, reliable and diplomatic
- Honest and approachable
- Good personal grooming & personal presentation.
N45,000 + HMO + Pension
Deadline: 20th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: CV@icsoutsourcing.com with “Driver” as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply