Olman Business Solutions is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete management and support solutions to organizational needs in diverse industries and business sectors, for effectiveness and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeper
- The Housekeeper is responsible for the cleaning and maintaining of the residence or to make sure that it meets any housekeeping sanitation requirements and provides a comfortable space for residents.
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Making beds and changing linens
- Washing windows
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Ironing clothing items
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Steaming and cleaning draperies
- Washing blinds
- Tidying up rooms
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements.
- Minimum of an SSCE.
- Proven work experience as a Housekeeper or similar role
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Skills / Requirements:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to Take Criticism and good Listening Skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Time Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- High Energy.
Job Title: Facility Officer
- The Facility officer is responsible for the security, maintenance, and services of the facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the organization and its employees,
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and conducting proactive maintenance
- Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations
- Advising businesses on measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility
- Planning by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements
- Maintain accurate records of equipment functioning status and other systems in building.
- Develop schedule for regular evaluation of facilities.
- Participate in development of policies and procedures affecting usage supplies and facilities.
- Ensure all equipment and other facilities are functioning well.
- Develop monitoring systems or programs in institution to detect problems in initial stage.
- Understand standards/government regulations in the order to be compliance
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in facilities.
- Develop and execute system for regular cleaning, repair, and maintenance of facilities.
- Ensure facilities meet needs of multiple individual projects and coordinate with IT staff for technological needs
- Sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers for functions such as cleaning, parking, security, and technology
- Managing budgets relating to facility
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments and building projects
- Prepare maintenance reports
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Estate Management or any Engineering field
- Membership with IFMA
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in facility management
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
- Good Communication skill
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work Planning and Management
- Organisation, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- A good knowledge of IT packages.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Time management skills
Deadline: 28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.