Universal Human Resource Consult is a Human Resource Consulting Firm that offers innovative training programmes and HR consulting best practices to private and governmental organizations. UHR Consult takes pride in transforming Human Capital into value-adding resources for its teeming clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Field Sales/ Telemarketing/ Communication
Industry Equipment Financing
- The telesales officer must be an outstanding communicator and have excellent people skills. He/ she must be comfortable presenting the company products and services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts and escalating complaints as necessary. He/ She must have a good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone system.
- Sale equipment through the telephone
- Change the lead status in the CRM
- Contacting potential and existing customers to inform them about new services/ equipment
- Answering questions about equipment and Winock
- Ask relevant questions to understand customer needs
- Keep accurate records of all incoming & outgoing calls and sales and note useful information
- Keeping up to date on all company products & Services and informing customers of new products.
- Doing everything else as assigned by the supervisor and the general manager .
- BA/ B. Sc/ HND in Mass Communication or relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Telesales, Telecommunication or related field
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative thinking skills.
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Good sales ability.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
Application Deadline 26th February, 2021
Job Title: HR Coordinator
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking to employ an HR Coordinator with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. An HR Coordinator is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organisational and time management skills. You will have excellent administrative and IT skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- To ensure success, HR Coordinators should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and payroll. Top candidates will be fantastic at managing conflict, effective at scheduling and thorough in the recruitment process.
- Assist with creating an HR foundation for the organisation
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff
- Bridge the gap between the management of the organisation and employees by addressing employees demands, grievances and other issues that may possibly arise.
- Handle and recommend an internal learning and development process for the organisation while keeping overhead cost at the barest minimum
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Develop a good succession plan for all departments of the organisation (To address Key-man risk)
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts
- Assist with payroll and adhoc HR projects
- Support other assigned functions
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related (essential)
- 3 years of experience as an HR Coordinator or related (essential)
- Exposure to Labour Law and employment equity regulations
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Exposure to payroll practices
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experienced with various compensations and other non – monetary benefits
Job Title: Credit Control Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Overview and Duties
- Control the process of payment for the company’sservices or products
- Making sure that all daily and weekly payments are received promptly
- Helping to create strong relationships between the organization and all its customers.
- Help improve investor relations and partnership compliance between the organization and its investors.
- Manage a team that recovers unpaid debts owed to the organization both from individuals and corporate organizations.
- Manage write-offs, bad debt provisions and setting up of payment plans for erring customers
- Checking and observing debtor balances to ensure a reduction in all the organization’sdebtors
- Reconciling complex accounts that have been escalated
- Overseeing the collection of customer accounts in a manner that ensures high customer satisfaction and loyalty to the organization
- Developing and Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within the credit control team
- Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Mathematics or related field (Essential)
- 3 years of experience as a credit control coordinator or related (Essential)
- Excellent teamwork, organization and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Proven track record of making successful credit decisions
- Familiarity with data entry and analysis
- The ability to listen to customers and negotiate winning solutions
- Experience in Micro finance and / or Equipment finance is an added advantage
Application Deadline 25th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV as one document in PDF format to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of their email.