ENGIE Energy Access (EEA) is a leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIE Mobisol and ENGIE PowerCorner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Line Operator
Reporting line: Operations Manager
Job Purpose / Mission
- We are looking for a bright, highly motivated and disciplined Line Operator with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy, and financial inclusion to join our team. EEA prides itself on always putting the customer first.
- Perform assembly of inventory items into finished Fenix Power products
- Conduct inventory reconciliation to ensure accurate account of all kits and supplies
Deliverables and Activities
- Perform assembly of inventory items into finished goods , ensuring diligence and minimize production errors.
- Inventory Items- Perform quality control of incoming inventory items
- Reporting – Be proactive and enthusiastic in spotting errors and raise to management
- Reconciliations- Assist in inventory reconciliations.
- Inventory Movement – Assist in unloading and offloading stock arrivals and deliveries
- Inventory Tracking- Be diligent and responsible to ensure inventory and assets do not get lost, damaged or stolen
- Be diligent and responsible to ensure the safety of your teammates
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of OND
- 1-3 years experience
- Professional demeanor and work ethic
- Hand-eye coordination needed for assembly of small parts
- Experience with assembly line production of very small and large items
- Strong communication – ability to communicate with others to ensure proper flow of the line.
- Understanding of the importance of teamwork
- Special attention to detail
- Computer skills – basic proficiency with email programs and in Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Diploma or Degree in a relevant field from a recognized University is a plus
- Ability to work both in teams and independently
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem solving skills (solutions-oriented)
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online