House of Tara International – We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 25 branches across Nigeria with sales presence in USA, UK, Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Makeup Artist
Location: Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- Apply makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such brushes, sponges etc. to achieve desired looks requested by clients.
- Partake in the general stock taking in the store as assigned.
- Ensure clean and good ambience in the branch.
- Gele tying.
- Sell makeup products to clients.
- Ensure prompt daily stock taking using bin cards.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate Degree
- Makeup Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a makeup artist.
Skill & Competencies:
- Sound written & oral communication
- Good customer service & relationship skills
- Excellent salesmanship
Deadline: 20th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com The subject of the e-mail must be “Makeup Artist Uyo”
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.