Garmprint Global Services Limited – We are an ultra modern, fresh and vibrant printing agency who are here to make things easy for you. Our diverse team of experts and printers are always available to provide our customers with all round awesomeness.
Garmprint is the agency which provides the best user experience starting at the first contact and continuing well beyond completion of the project.
Unlike our competitors, who complicate the process and lack the support to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, we offer an attentive and awesome service, leaving you with a sense of relaxation, satisfaction and trust. Whether you are a business professional or an individual, we make printing possible.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing & Sales Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Following up on B2B sales lead and customer acquisition
- Generating new business leads/ opportunities using new and the existing network of contacts and industry knowledge.
- Engaging and interacting with management of Garmprint to identify new and emerging business opportunities.
- Developing respective plans for aggressive achievement of high value sales in a timely manner.
- Developing strategies that will support the growth and generate increased revenue for the company.
- Providing the management with necessary sales reports, budgets, sales plan, and market analysis.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, social media and or physical visitation.
- Researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads.
- Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Contacting potential Garmprint clients via email or phone calls to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new market initiatives.
- Close business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Overseeing the onboarding of new clients until the contract is signed.
- Negotiating and renegotiating with customers and clients by phone, e-mail, and in person.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet client needs.
- Develop and deploy initiatives towards recruiting up and coming brands in conjunction with Garmprint.
- Promote the company’s products and services while addressing or predicting the objectives of our clients.
- Develop a strong understanding of the company and its brand and suggest ways in which the Identity of the existing brand can be sustained, communicated and improved.
- Managing, maintaining and fostering relations with all the company’s stakeholders.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose in order to continually enhance the company’s performance.
- Enhance organizational reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Coordinate with the production team to ensure all jobs or projects are done in line with clients’ specifications
Required Skills and Competencies
- Proven work experience in a position pertaining to Business Development, Sales, or Marketing.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
- Ability to build rapport
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in customer support is a plus. The candidate should be able to identify customers’ needs and challenges.
- Experience in a print company is an added advantage
- Reasonable Market Knowledge.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Effective usage of Microsoft Office and statistical analysis software.
- HND/BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing or a relevant field.
Deadline: 1st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email their CV using the position as a subject to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlised candidates would be contacted.