Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician
Location: Badagry, Lagos
- Want to make your voice heard? As a Mechancial Technician, you’ll have the freedom to help improve how we manage our production operations.
- You’ll take full responsibility for your area of production – ensuring smooth running and troubleshooting problems. But the role is about more than just efficiency. Our commitment to innovation runs through the whole business. So we’ll look to you to spot and take every opportunity to improve quality, safety and performance.
You’ll succeed because:
- You excel in a fast-paced, target-driven environment.
- You put your and your colleagues’ safety first. You speak up if you see that something could be done better. You’re a creative problem solver, open to change who wants to take responsibility for what you do.
You’ll love it because:
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
- You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to listen to your ideas.
- The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better.
- In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online