A consultant-based specialist hospital rendering 24-hour service, including but not limited to cardiology and cardiovascular care, prevention & care for stroke, diabetes, kidney disease, fertility, gynaecology and obstetric care, and care of the premature child as well as full-fledged paediatric care, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer (MBBS)
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an experienced doctor with a good bedside manner to join our growing healthcare team. In this position, you will be diagnosing, educating, and treating our patients, providing them with the best care available.
- As part of our medical team, you will administer medications, educate patients on their health, and provide treatment plans for patients with chronic health issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide physical, mental, and emotional care for patients.
- Recommend specialists to patients who need additional medical attention.
- Counsel and educate patients on hygiene, diet, and disease prevention.
- Document patient medical history; record notes to update medical conditions.
- Perform diagnostic tests and blood work to obtain information about patients’ medical conditions.
- Administer treatments, medications, therapies, and vaccinations to treat illness, injuries, and disorders.
- Treat patients who suffer from minor injuries, chronic, and acute health problems.
- Participate in research and further educational opportunities.
- Perform CPR or other emergency measures if needed.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree, Post-NYSC.
Deadline: 31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter as attachments to: email@example.com using “MBBS Application” as subject of the email.