PPC Limited – With over 25 years track record of delivering turnkey engineering solutions across 5 business sectors -Telecommunications, Energy(Power), Healthcare, Transportation and BuildingServices Engineering, PPC (formerly PhilipsProjectCentre) is a Systems Engineering and Integration Company whose activities are primarily geared towards infrastructure development whilst providing specialized integrated solutions. PPC started business in 1991 as PhilipsProject Centre, an affiliate of Philips Electronics N.V. of the Netherlands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Project Manager (Public Private Partnerships)
Employment Type: Full Time
- To oversee a wide variety of Medical PPP and Diagnostic Centre projects within Southern Nigeria
- Ability to identify issues, provide solutions, delegate tasks and monitor progress to stay on schedule and on budget in line with agreed features ad specifications.
- Ensure project activities are completed in line with timelines and on budget.
- Develop production schedule and manages to that schedule. Prepares strategic plans for projects.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all documentation regarding the Projects.
- Develops job costs, job budget, and manpower projections.
- Ensure all sites are compliant with all relevant HSE standards.
- Ensure implementation of and adherence to safety processes for staff and patients.
- Proper Management of all facilities and equipment.
- Ensure compliance to Quality Assurance standards.
- Drive efficiency by developing and implementing a PPC way of working for the team with verifiable outcomes.
- Meet and liaise with vendors and suppliers.
- Onboard vendors and suppliers with the right fit.
- Provide leadership and support to project teams from kick-off through the close of the project.
- Identify talent gaps within the project team and fill them.
- Provide direction and motivation for the team.
- Develop cost-saving methods and alternatives.
- Manage and monitor Inventory.
- Graduate Degree in Biological Sciences, Pharmacy, Medicine, Health Management or related field.
- PMP / PRINCE 2 / CAPM or any relevant Project Management Certification.
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a similar role, of which 3 must be in a Senior position.
- Ability to build out and operate to a project plan and budget.
- Experience interacting with cross-departmental groups.
- Ability to delegate, negotiate and make decisions through the use of critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- High level of success in conflict management, adaptability, stress tolerance and team management preferred.
Key Competencies Requirements (Technical):
- Project Management Methodologies
- Planning & Organization
- Budget Management
- Time Management
- Risk Management
- Analytical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Communication SkillsConflict Management.
Deadline: 22nd February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.