Youverify’s mission is to be the most reliable source of identity, address and background data verification. Since been peer-selected by cohort members of Village Capital PayPal Fintech 2018, Youverify has continued to shift the verification landscape with our product offerings. As a company that provides modern and compliant identity and address verification services for government, global enterprises and startups, Youverify knows first-hand how difficult it may be for business to verify the identity of their customers, staffs and partners and we want to help to make this process as simple and as easy as possible. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing scale up and product driven environment using new technologies and frameworks as we continue building our ID verification solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile App Developer (Andriod & IOS)
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a Mobile App Developer (Android & IOS) to join the Technology team responsible for developing, enhancing, designing and maintaining world class mobile applications.
What a typical week may look like at Youverify:
- Developing and maintaining world-class android applications in collaboration with product managers, engineers and product designers
- Implement unit and automating test, security best practice, and API integrations in the applications
- Translate the UI/UX onto Android application.
- Building libraries and frameworks to support large, complex applications
- Help identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Conduct code reviews and help maintain code quality & documentation
- Collaborate with teams to analyse, design, and ship new features
Requirements, Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience developing Android applications using Kotlin or Java
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Proficient with Kotlin, Java, and Android SDK
- Experience with RxJava2, Retrofit2 OkHttp3, Concurrency concept
- Proficient understanding of design pattern such as MVP ,MVVM pattern
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Understanding of security algorithm such as SHA1, SHA256, encryption, and decryption
- Experience with developing SDK and OAuth concept a big plus
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Firebase, Google Analytic, Crashlytics.
- Familiar with CICD process, Jenkins, and Fastlane
- Reinventing Identity and Address Verification –
- Ability to work as part of a Scrum team and understand Agile methodologies.
- Ability to write testable application
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Good understanding of Git, Java, Maven and Gradle.
Deadline: 10th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send CV including link to your GitHub profile and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Mobile App Developer IOS & Andriod (Contract)”
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.