WebFX, a full-service digital marketing agency based in the US. We’ve been named the Best Place To Work in Pennsylvania 6 times in a row and we’d love to meet you. We’re looking for people to join our mission to provide world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses around the world. We get super excited about driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing work and enjoy having a little fun at the same time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FXInternational Marketing Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
What You’ll Do
- Working with project managers to design web graphics, advertisements, and viral marketing pieces for various clients using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Working on minimal site edits while continuing to learn HTML and CSS
- WebFX designers typically work on 250+ projects a year so there is a high level of variety in work, and two days are never the same
- This position requires 40 hours of remote availability per week, ideally during our standard office hours (8am to 6pm EST)
- Requires reliable internet access
- Client interaction: The Marketing Designer role is not a client-facing position
- 70% creating content marketing pieces – infographics, motion graphics, online guides, blog post graphics, etc
- 10% creating online advertisements and product graphics
- 10% creating social media branding and identity
- 10% minimal site edits/learning HTML and CSS.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Art, Graphics, Design, Advertising, Interactive, Digital Communications, or Web Design) is preferred but not required.
- Strong English written communication skills. Resume must be in English to be considered.
- Outstanding skills in Photoshop
- Image optimization best practices for the web
- Web design best practices (Desired)
- Up to date graphic design portfolio showcasing your best work
- Experience with data visualization (Desired)
- Experience creating online advertisements (Desired)
- Experience with social media branding and identity (Desired)
- Proficiency in After Effects or Illustrator (Desired).
- 1 – 3 years Experience.
- High level of design skill and technical proficiency
- Passion for typography and color theory
- Demonstrated ability to get things done
- Studies specs in order to understand project requirements and client branding preferences
- Commitment to delivering high-quality and defect-free work to clients
- Takes direction well, but also able to make decisions and take initiative.
What You’ll Get
- Training is provided on all core platforms, tools, and technologies
- Access to hundreds of online resources, courses, and training materials.
- Salary: 8,000 – 15,000 dollars monthly – Negotiable.
Deadline: 15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Submission Requirements:
- Note: Primary hiring criteria is applicant sample works)
- Creative portfolio
- Resume (must be in English)
- Please submit resume or CV (in English) and a creative portfolio to be considered for this opportunity.