Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Nationwide, Nigeria
Industry: Mechanical Engineering
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution. Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients. Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables. Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements. ERP project oversight.
we are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a related field. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies. Experience as a construction project manager
- IT project manager or ERP project manager. Able to complete projects in a timely manner. Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- HMO pension
- 13th Month
- Leave allowance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online