Gems International Learning Hub is an online learning hub serving students from different backgrounds in different countries. GILH is committed to supporting students to achieve their best through: Face to face student-teacher interaction via online video chat, Integrated custom syllabi with monitored assignments and tests using Google Classrooms, A wide range of talented teachers with experience in Year 0-7 and different syllabuses from different countries including Cambridge and ZIMSEC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Qualified School Teacher
- Teaching online primary school lessons via zoom and google classroom Nationwide.
The following criteria is essential:
- Be a qualified primary school teacher with a minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Own a functional laptop with a webcam.
- Have headphones to use for lessons.
- Salary TBA when selected for the job offer.
- Have a strong internet connection with a good signal. WiFi is desirable.
- Know how to use google classroom and zoom in a classroom context.
Deadline: 1st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.