Imperotechne – We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise-level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Ltd was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 55 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education, and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: C# Senior Software Developer (Back End Developer With focus on Microservices Architecture)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Responsibilities / Requirements
- Analyze, design, prototype, program, test, troubleshoot, and support – the completesoftwarelifecycle in your hands!
- Perform code reviews
- Fostersoftwaredevelopment best practices.
- Experience in the Financial Sector, Human Capital Management, FinTech, and other enterprise project an advantage.
- Bring your own Device
- Envision and deliver new features by working, as part of a high-performing Scrum team, with clients, prospects, implementation partners, and
- Create and enhance a scalable SaaS enterprise application
- Assess risks and impacts on the existing system as new functionality is added
What We are Looking For
- Strong Enterprise 4 to 6years of object-oriented design and advanced programming skills using C#, .NET, .NET Core, Web API
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 4 to 6 years’ Experience with advanced programming constructs such as multi-threaded programming, dependency injection, messaging, advanced SQL, object-relational mapping
- Hands-on experience in applying design patterns, writing unit tests, and optimizing performance
- 4 to 6 years of experience with .NET Framework & .NET core.
- 5 years working withASP.NET CORE
- Experience in Azure DevOps & Azure Build Automation, Release, and Configuration management is a plus
- Advanced Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration within an agile development team.
- Good command of SQL programming constructs and database design
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently and in close collaboration within an Agile development team.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and collaboration skills.
- Experience with Unit Testing Libraries / Frameworks
- Strong coding skills for object-oriented programming and Web Services, microservices, or SOA with advanced programming constructs such as multithreaded programming, dependency injection, LINQ, advanced SQL, object-relational mapping.
- Background Services with RabbitMQ, Hangfire, and Windows Service.
Benefits of Joining Imperotechne
- Salary: N250,000 – N300,000 monthly.
- HMO Benefits will commence after 6 months of confirmation.
- Loyalty Bonus of 2,500,000 giving to you at the end of year 3
- Pension commences in year 2
- The company will remit your tax for the next two years.
- The promotion will be done after six months at 10% subsequently 5%.
- The company supports continuous improvement, therefore will provide Udemy, Pluralsight, and Linkedin Learning Account as well as courses for you to undergo
- Salary Paid on Net without deductions.
- December Bonus
- 13 Month Salary will be paid after 5 years
- Gratuity be paid after 25 years of active service
- Loyalty Bonus of 2,000,000 giving to you at the end of year 5
- Based on your Performance and KPI delivery we can give a thank you Bonus.
Deadline: 22nd February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Please, do not bother to post your CV if you do not have experience on Job Description.
- Be professional when sending as any uncertainties is an automatic disqualification.