Ascentech Services Limited – Our client in the Internet Service Provider space (ISP) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Packet Core Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Call flow analysis to resolve connectivity issue.
- Generate and analyze success/reject rate on SGSN and MME.
- Configure subscribers on Policy and charging Rule Function (PCRF).
- Provide remote technical support to Field service Managers and customer care. representatives so as to improve subscriber’s Data (2G/3G/4G) experience across the Network.
- Configuration of VPLMN on PS nodes and DNS.
- Generate and analyze interface utilization of PS switches and firewall during peak period and provide solution when necessary.
- Define key performance Indicator parameter and measurement process on Huawei U2000/ Nokia net stat for effective reporting of network performance.
- Generate and Analyze enodeB performance KPI.
- Implement Header enrichment on PGW and GGSN.
- Configure BSC and RNC on PS nodes.
- Reassign public IP address to mobile subscribers and enterprise customers in event of IP address blacklisting.
- Implementation of L2VPN
- Monitor router interfaces
- Designed Packet Switch core team operations flow diagram: Network Optimization Flow, Work Order Flow and Fault Management Flow.
- Successfully configured more than ten (10) active VPLMN on both 3G and 4G network.
- Education: B.E/B.Tech.
- Minimum experience: Min 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Must be residing in Abuja.
Deadline: 15th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.