HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations. As a premium professional HR Boutique firm domicile in Africa, with our global pertners, we leverage on technology in providing a on-stop human resources services to various industries in terms of staffing, outsourcing, executive search and recruitment, Hr advisory, HR4SMEs, Expatriate management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community (Social Platform Group) Fission Supervisor
- Online group system construction: participate in the establishment of group system, group positioning and sorting, group KOL and member formation, and group carrier establishment;
- Daily operation and maintenance of online groups: Daily operation and maintenance, through planning various activities and contents, to enhance the activity and stickiness of community group members and cultivate key members of the community;
- Analysis of community group operation data: Through analysis, processing and optimization of group data and member feedback information, the group operation efficiency is improved, and the changes of group channel flow, GMV, users and other related indicators are monitored;
- Promote KPI; of traffic, users and sales through effective community group marketing;
- College degree or above
- Practical experience in social platform Group operation and drainage, online activity organization operation and drainage, familiar with group fission.
- Have a better understanding of mainstream social software and social platforms, be good at the path and method of community fission, be familiar with the powder absorption rules of mainstream social platforms, and be familiar with community operations such as Facebook, WhatsApp and Telegram first;
- Have good communication skills and creativity, have strong language expression ability and keen activity planning and execution ability, good at creating topics and planning community activities, and guide users to participate in interaction, strong execution ability.
- Experience in e-commerce group operation and social e-commerce expansion is preferred
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Use forums, blog, SNS, search engines and other promotion channels to publicize the company’s platform and products, and evaluate, optimize and perfect the promotion effect;
- Be responsible for the pre-sale of the company’s cross-border platform and the release and maintenance of information on mainstream Deals, coupons sharing forums and websites abroad for products on shelves, so as to increase sales;
- Develop online celebrity through various channels (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and YouTube) and establish promotion and cooperation relations according to the company’s platform and product requirements to enhance the company, products and brand awareness and user reputation;
- According to the Company’s marketing strategy objectives, formulate the promotion plan content and plan of overseas e-commerce platform, follow up the progress of the activity, evaluate the effect of the activity and adjust it in time;
- Coordinate and communicate product progress and project promotion with sales and operation teams in a timely manner;
- Continuously optimize the promotion channels, promotion cooperation methods and activity marketing planning and put forward reasonable suggestions;
- Bachelor degree or above, at least 3 years working experience
- Have promotion experience in E-Commerce industry or other independent stations, be familiar with mainstream Deal and Coupon websites in various countries, and have successful promotion cases and red man resources preferred;
- Having good analytical and logical capabilities, and being able to quickly understand the logic of promotion rules and the playing methods of forum websites;
- Have the ability of copywriting editing and planning, can independently complete the promotion of copywriting, soft writing, have a deeper understanding of the Internet;
Job Title: Platform Operation Manager
- Strategy formulation: Based on the understanding of the global overseas market and the insight of users, be responsible for formulating and coordinating e-commerce activities and communication plans on various platforms to promote e-commerce traffic and member user indicators;
- Resource integration: efficient integration of internal and external resources, from activity operation to user operation and PR dissemination, global control and effective integration;
- Operation and promotion: Familiar with various promotion channels and methods on the Internet, able to independently formulate promotion plans and evaluate the promotion effect;
- Data analysis: Monitor and analyze activity data in multiple dimensions, continuously optimize marketing activities based on data, and ensure the achievement of business objectives.
- Hierarchical activity operation of user growth (login registration-first purchase-active-retention-recall).
- First purchase by new users, including product construction, introduction of rights and interests, contact construction, etc.;
- User growth system, including system construction, channel operation, rights and interests expansion, etc.;
- Layered refinement of operational strategy planning and mechanism building;
- Bachelor degree or above, relevant working experience in Internet cross-border e-commerce industry is necessary;
- Well experience in cross-border e-commerce industry, be familiar with the operation and dissemination of major e-commerce platform activities, and have comprehensive operation and overall planning capability and systematic industry knowledge reserve;
- Result-oriented, data-oriented, with strong user insight, marketing planning, resource integration and data analysis capabilities.
- Be familiar with the construction and promotion mode of online sales network, including from demand analysis to product release, and have the knowledge of Internet platform products;
- Enthusiasm for user behavior insight and user content planning, and actual cases of promoting actual business growth through user operations;
Job Title: Platform Activity Operation Manager
- According to the platform operation strategy, be responsible for the theme planning, creativity and copy planning of online activities;
- Grasp the overall goal of the activity, promote the smooth progress of the activity according to the nodes, and monitor the effect of the activity;
- Have unique views on the promotion and dissemination forms of activities, and coordinate the resources of all parties to promote activities and form transformation; 4. According to market information and industry trends, carry out overall planning and implementation of platform activities;
- Plan various promotion and marketing plans, and continuously optimize activities according to data feedback adjustment ideas;
- Cooperate with product and marketing needs to write other marketing documents
- Bachelor degree or above, with 2 years or more experience in Internet activity planning and operation;
- High sensitivity to industry dynamics and attention to changes in user needs;
- Strong communication skills, able to quickly integrate into the team;
- Have the ability of data analysis, can put forward improvement suggestions according to the effect of the activity, and continuously optimize the operation activities; Have good copywriting skills and strong work initiative
Job Title: Production Manager / Supervisor of Short Content Video
- Responsible for formulating short videos that conform to the ecology of the local promotion platform, including copywriting creativity, title, cover and vision, so as to maximize the exposure of video works;
- Responsible for short video topic selection planning and script creation; Able to complete shooting and editing independently;
- By improving and optimizing product videos and promotion, increase the fan base of users, and be responsible for video viewing, click rate and fan transformation;
- Pay attention to the trend of video and live broadcast industry, regularly analyze and resume the short video content and user preferences of the platform, monitor and analyze the dynamics of competing products and summarize and formulate corresponding strategies;
- Good with creating short videos, with more than 2-3 years of short video content operation and production experience;
- Grasp the operation rules, recommendation logic and play methods of major and short video platforms in the region, and mature operation growth methodology;
- Be good at tracking hot spots and be familiar with the law of video powder absorption of e-commerce platform products;
- It is better to have the experience of operating video accounts from 0 to 1 and have remarkable results, be proficient in short video operation ideas and methods, and have unique views on innovation, diversion, fission, etc;
Job Title: Live Streaming Manager / Supervisor
- Live broadcast according to the local live broadcast platform arranged by the company;
- Guide fans to buy recommended products, interact with fans, increase the number and stickiness of fans, activate the atmosphere in the live broadcast room, and promote the conversion rate;
- Cooperate with the training and other activities provided by the company to improve the live broadcast skills;
- Articulate, Mandarin standard, strong communication skills, have certain on-the-spot adaptability; be good at discovering selling points of goods;
- Good image and temperament, well-proportioned figure, sweet voice, extroverted personality, dare to show yourself, active thinking, talent (singing, dancing, musical instruments, talk show, etc.) is preferred;
- Previously engaged in live broadcast or similar related industries, such as wearing anchors and entertainment anchors;
- Strong interactive ability, strong desire for expression, able to actively interact with audience and fans in front of the camera.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.