Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compensation and Benefits Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Designing fair and attractive bonus programs.
- Evaluating how effective the benefit packages are in terms of employee satisfaction.
- Ensuring our compensation plans comply with the relevant legislations.
- Design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan.
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity.
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees.
- Conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g. using surveys and quantitative data).
- Renew our compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs.
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure we offer competitive compensation plans.
- Draft job descriptions, job analyses and classifications.
- Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization.
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs.
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data.
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Finance or relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years as a Compensation and Benefits Manager in the FMCG industry.
- Hands-on experience with HRIS or payroll software.
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels.
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems.
- Good analytical skills.
- Familiarity with labor legislation.
- Experience with employee satisfaction surveys.
Job Title: Procurement & Facility Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- To oversee the company’s procurement activities, identify opportunities to increase value for money, drive efficiency and savings and further mitigate risk, without impacting on quality.
- To maintain an effective approach for procurement strategies, and establish recommendations for the procurement of services and potential suppliers.
- To undertake reviews of specific spend areas within a best practice framework and identify both the resource needs and process changes required for the on-going management of these procurement activities.
- To liaise with current and potential suppliers to negotiate contracts, including the management of tender processes for the awarding of new contracts directly or supporting internal customers.
- To further develop the company’s framework within which procurement activities are conducted.
- To design and implement methods to improve procurement data collection and analysis and a reporting framework monitoring the deliverables within each procurement category.
- To facilitate greater cross-collaboration between business units, in relation to procurement by centralizing spend areas.
- To undertake an annual review of the company’s Sustainable Procurement Policy, and to recommend changes to the policy as relevant to Executive Team and Boards.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues across the company so as to promote
- Develop and maintain vendors/suppliers database.
- Servicing/maintenance of all company-owned fire extinguishers
- Manage all resident files for renewals and resident retention programs and coordinate with staff to inspect all leasing team activities.
- Coordinate with property managers to complete and verify all paperwork and manage all processes for residents and ensure compliance to timeframe.
- Attend to facility-related needs of resident expatriates.
- Ensuring Constant supply of Electricity to the company-owned facilities.
- Supervise evacuation of septic tanks
- Ensuring proper functioning of office Electrical utilities (e.g. Water Dispenser, Microwave, fridges, air conditioners etc.).
- Ensuring good functioning of the Generators.
- Overseeing the Cleaners and Security guards.
- Oversee the evacuation of Septic tanks/
- Oversee civil/renovation works as may be required by the company.
- Keeping office furniture in good order.
- Participating in the procurement of office materials.
- Store/warehouse management: issuance of items / monitoring of stock level.
- Printing of all company documents.
- Mail management: Branch mails.
- Preparation and payment of Utility bills.
- Ensuring stock replenishment.
- Attending to all branch stationery / document requisition
- B.Sc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field.
- 7 – 10 years work experience.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage.
- Proven experience as a facilities manager or relevant position.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
Deadline: 25th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.