Infusync is a bespoke software company with the sole purpose of developing digital solutions for solving Nigeria’s healthcare need for efficiency, growth and future predictive intelligence in this critical sector of our economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Communications Specialist
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to manage our online and offline communication with clients and increase brand awareness.
- Develop content for software, Brand marketing, internal and external corporate communications
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Plan interviews and press conferences
- Create company literature and other forms of communication
- Produce marketing copy for products and services
- Deep sector research, Competitions and Industry trends
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Gather customer feedback to inform development team
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
- Create thought leadership materials.
- Copyed it, proofread, and revise communications
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field.
- 2-4 years’ Experience, Software Technology Experience is an added advantage.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications or Content writer
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Proficiency in MS Office, Power Point and Excel sheet
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
Job Title: Frontend Developer
- We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 or more years’ experience as a frontend developer.
- Proven Angular 8+
- Redux or any other state management library is a plus
- 3+ years’ experience with Angular 8+
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS pre-processor tools.
- Experience with Clean Coding concepts
- Knowledge with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Proficiency using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command line.
Job Title: .Net Core Backend Developer
- Develop cloud applications using C# / .NETCore, or any of NodeJS, Serverless, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Design and development of database models (Cloud based NoSQL / Microsoft SQL Server)
- Setup API Integrations with various 3rd parties that streamline real estate transactions
- Support and maintain existing systems (C# .Net Framework / .NetCore)
- Implement automated dev-ops deployments with CI/CD best practices
- Provide adequate test coverage include unit and automated tests
- Ability to consistently produce high-quality deliverables on time
- Agile story development and progression with technical and business stakeholders
- Team orientation but ability to deliver independently with good communication skills
- C#, .NET Core, NET Framework 4.6+, IIS 7.5+, WebAPI, Azure DevOps / Git, SQL Server, EF / LINQ
- DevOps experience such as code versioning, branching, shelving, merging, and publishing
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including Azure (Docker, Kubernetes, Cosmos DB, Service Bus / Queueing, MongoDB, App Service, BLOBs, VMs) is beneficial
- Working knowledge of Agile practices and CICD pipeline adherence
- Cloud based monitoring and logging experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of a microservice architecture
- Strong understanding of REST principles
Deadline: 17th, March 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Florence.email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.