MBIS International, a leading Nursery and Primary School is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Teaching Assistant (Toddler)
Location: Ibadan Oyo,
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualification and Requirements
Our ideal candidate MUST:
- Hold a B.Ed./BA in English Language or Early Childhood Education from a reputable Higher Institution
- Must live in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
- Minimum experience of at least 1-year working in a pre-school setting
- Experience of the EYFS Curriculum will be an added advantage
- Must have the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children
- Must have exceptional command of both spoken and written English Language
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible, artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office
Job Title: Female Early Years Educator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our Early Years Educator, you will be required to work with toddlers in Playgroup
Qualification, Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum qualification required is (BA /B.Ed). A certificate in Early Years Education is an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience in preschool
- You should be enthusiastic and confident in your abilities to engage children and extend their learning through play, enabling their emotional, social and educational development.
- Be enthusiastic, innovative, creative and dynamic in developing relevant lesson plans that meet the needs of all children and delivering them effectively
- Be able to produce stimulating classroom and outdoor learning environments that promote independent learning
- To complement your qualification and experience, you will come with patience, good sense of humour, enthusiasm and great stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively children.
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, art and crafts are a must
- You must have excellent written and oral English skills
- Be able to use ICT creatively to support your work and the children’s learning
- Have an effective classroom management and evidence of outstanding teaching skills
- Have an appreciation of the importance of safeguarding in educational settings
- Must be resident in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Idi-Ishin, Jericho, Ibadan.
Deadline: 28th February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.