Swift Consulting – Our client who is into Agriculture and Food Processing is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ogba-Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Very experienced
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analyzing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases.
- Must have a BSc / HND in Accounting
- Must be ICAN certified
- Must be able to make use of all accounting software e.g. Excel
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Should be able to compile pay rolls and tax.
- Ability to reflect on one’s own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
- Business acumen and interest
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Team working ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in it
- Analytical ability
- A methodical approach and problem-solving skills
- High level of numeracy.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Job Title: Engineering Project Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Swift Consulting is looking to fill the role of Engineering Project Manager with strong project management, financial, and cross-functional skills on behalf our client in the energy sector. Successful candidates will be natural self-starters and will be comfortable supporting large and complex projects from engineering concept through commissioning.
- This is a highly visible role that will require very effective management and communication at multiple levels of the organization.
- Drive execution of project portfolio across division, aligning program standards, compliance controls, and governance to maximize investment value
- Balance project risk and uncertainty through risk management and mitigation plans.
- Centralize program standards, compliance controls, and governance to improve project accountability
- Develop financial business models to understand the total cost of ownership and revenue generation to support capital investment decisions
- Proven track record of delivering large complex engineering projects on time, on budget and within scope
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s and MBA degree in Engineering or related field preferred but not required
- 5+ years of demonstrated engineering project management experience
- A proven track record of cost reduction and productivity improvements.
- Ability to influence and drive change while building solid relationships with our businesses and vendors
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and implement process, system, and structure in a fast pace complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to translate tactical business plans into strategic and operational plans
- Prior experience functioning in a matrixed environment with global or multi-national sites and team preferred
Deadline: 6th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.