GUS Consulting Limited – Our client, a foremost Travel and Tourism company is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Oversea Education Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking to hire an Oversea Education Executive role, is designed to channelize & synchronize all company related activities of the branch, with an aim to support & increase company sales of the branch.
- Handling branch level sales, marketing and operations profile for a company which has $1 BN turnover. The profile requires to manage Marketing & Sales activities of assigned branch.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Responsible for fresh database creation, prospecting, and lead generation.
- Drive company sales initiatives and achieve the assign target.
- Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- Exploring suitable tender, timely reply and follow-up.
- Up-keeping & sharing the latest development in the business segment.
- Exploring & business development with corporate, traders, institutes, commercial establishments, channel partners, government establishments, industries etc.
- Maintain the database in CRM and daily activity report submission.
- Effective coordination with various internal Education department – Local, regional, and central.
- Exploring and attending the events & exhibition for business generation.
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with Educational advisors’ team of the country.
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- Educational Qualifications: MBA / Postgraduate in Management Specialized in Marketing (Optional but must be graduate).
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience.
- The candidate should possess fair knowledge of the area locations, territory, and the city / country.
- Functional Skills: Negotiation skills, handle regional level marketing profiles, conflict management, team handling, and good communication.
- Behavioural Skills: Team Player.
Deadline: 9th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Oversea Education Executive” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.