Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into the Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven-Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PET Automation Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
The Automation Engineer will initiate and perform troubleshooting, maintenance scheduling, planning and performance monitoring of the production lines. Other responsibilities of this role include:
- Resolving and troubleshooting electrical systems when faults occur.
- Participating in analysing failures that arise due to electrical malfunctions and to propose measures for preventing them from occurring in the future
- Ensuring machine efficiency, to reduce downtime and meet production target of 80%
- General electrical repairs.
- Ensuring that maintenance cost is in line with budget
- Responsible for planning activities to support the maintenance of the automated systems
- HND / B.Sc in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on automation in the manufacturing industry
- PLC programming very useful
- Exposure to bottling machines and Beverage Industry will be an advantage
- Ability to write and maintain program backups.
Deadline: 25th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com with the Job Title “PET Automation Engineer” as the subject of the mail.