Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading Distributor and Marketer for major Pharmaceutical companies, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Regional Business Manager
Locations: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is in need of a Pharmaceutical Regional Business Manager to expand customer base and achieve sales quotas for specific districts of the company.
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Responsible for meeting regional sales targets for promoted products
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Embraces an Account Management approach, including analysis, objective setting, prioritizing actions, evaluation. Ensuing account plans are built and evaluated within the business cycle.
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Support Store Managers with day-to-day store operation
- Evaluate store and individual performances
- Report on regional sales results
- Support quality decisions by giving input to Global Business Manager on product complexity vs. cost.
- Drives implementation of the regional business plan demonstrating a sense of urgency & patient focus.
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions.
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition.
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
- B.Sc Degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- 5 years+ of Sales and Management experience in the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare sector
- Proven track record of success in all respects of selling and leadership – technical knowledge, selling techniques, interpreting/analyzing data, in-depth understanding of medical field and pharmaceutical industry
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Please attach a passport photo when applying for this job.
Deadline: 15th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.