Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, an International Industrial Group is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant General Manager
- Responsible for planning, coordination and control of efficient Operation and maintenance, execution of all Plant Equipment design, modification, erection and commissioning activities and all technical manpower management/ administration.
- Responsible for Operations Maintenance of all Plants Equipment.
- Spares and Material Control for cost-effectiveness.
- Responsible for Plant improvement activities.
- Outsourcing External Professional Services/Support as approved by Management.
- Technical Manpower Planning and Administration.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards
- Any other duties assigned by the Plant Director.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any related field of study
- Possess Management and Administration Skills.
- Excellent Communication and Analytical Skills.
- SAP literacy
- MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience in a similar senior role
- Plant Operation / Maintenance Manager experience within an international group is preferred
- Experience in managing a large multicultural team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online