A reputable Pharmaceutical Company situated in Lagos is urgently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Manager
- The Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
- They develop processes that will maximize stewardship safety quality and productivity.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day to day operation to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce an optimal result.
- implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff.
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime.
- Commit to plant safety procedures.
- Proven work experience as a Plant Manager
- Proven managerial experience.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
Deadline: 26th February, 2021.