Agary Pharmaceutical Limited was established in 1992 as a National Marketing Company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. In 2008, the company diversified into local manufacturing of drugs and till date, our commitment and drive has propelled our growth to a world class facility. We specialize in hospital consumables, medical equipment, drug manufacturing and quality German supplements (Queisser).
From working with small businesses to big conglomerates, Agary pharmaceutical Limited works round the clock to meet the needs of the healthcare sector by providing easy access to internationally certified quality products that assist in rendering effective healthcare services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full Time
- Shares in the overall responsibility for the direction and coordination of the production department through assessing and ensuring availability of human, equipment and material resources necessary to fulfill production plan.
- Draw up production plan and ensure that production meets the defined target/deadline
- Ensure that manufacturing operations are performed in accordance with CGMP
- Manage and prioritize production operation
- Inspect the quality of boxes and packing
- Maintained product quality and safe working environment
- Controlled production process, and maintain hygiene of the production area
- Improve and enhance production operations and attain high quality in products
- Allocate work, supervise employees and control production wastages
- Evaluation and analysis of Sales complaints and follow up with necessary actions in conjunction with Quality Assurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 7 – 10 years.
Deadline: 27th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a one-page Cover Letter (stating why you qualify for the position) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.