Asset and Equity Group – We are a team of multi-talented and dedicated professionals grounded in the basic principles of excellent promise delivery, customer centric, teamwork, integrity, responsible citizenry and respect for individuals. We focus on cultivating and maintaining relationships as our core values are probity, Competence and Finessewith over 14 Years of outstanding results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Town Planner
- You will be responsible for managing the development of new areas. You will review existing areas, assist in gaining planning permission for developments and ensure that developments are assessed for the environmental and economic impacts.
- Developing planning policy, taking into account transport, the local economy, jobs, green infrastructure, renewable energy, climate change and the historic environment
- Working to energise places that have become run-down
- Balancing the needs of a growing population with environmental impacts
- Conducting appropriate research to inform planning applications
- Helping to draft and review planning applications
- Assisting with consultations and negotiations with consultants and developers
- Reviewing and monitoring existing planning policy documents
- Assisting with the preparation and implementation of transport policies and strategies to create an efficient transport network, possibly including cycle routes, rail and road routes and or runways
- Helping to ensure that areas are attractive, safe and pleasant to live, work in and visit
- Enforcing planning controls for developments
- Assisting with the provision of services to clients and contributing to projects
- Producing planning submissions, appeals, design and access statements and other documents
- Managing a client portfolio
- Developing business relationships
- Running public consultations.
Deadline: 30th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.