Sigma Consulting – Our client, a leading real estate and property development company with diverse portfolios in hospitality, leisure, and event management is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing paperwork and order material
- Supporting growth and program development
- Ensuringimplementation of policies and practices
- Keeping updated records and create reports or proposals
- Planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Maintaining budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Managing communications through media relations, social media, etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Scheduling and organizing meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensuring technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience as projectcoordinator or relevant position in either property development, hospitality, or event industries.
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping, and reporting
- Tech-savvy, proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work with diverse and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-managementand organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- BSc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field.
Deadline: 5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.