Appzone Limited is Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Opening ID: 69
Employment Type: Full-time
- Engagement in the development of new application features as well as modifications to existing features in line with customer requirements.
- Execution of client-side activities including integration testing, application business configuration, User acceptance exercises, user training, stakeholder reviews, and project sign-off engagements.
- Involvement in the audit of prospective client systems and the gathering of Business requirements for solution design purposes
- Analysis of client requirements and development of suitable solution designs and architectures
- Execution of the project life cycle from initial planning/documentation to successful project completion and sign-off within agreed timelines
- Execution of project planning/documentation, requirements analysis/documentation, project tracking, solution testing, solution implementation, and post-implementation maintenance and support.
- Preparation of technical and business-related documentation for pre and post-sales client interactions
- Active engagement in the achievement of Goals & Objectives in line with the company’s vision, mission and values relevant to responsibilities granted to you, which may be amended from time to time.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering, or any other related field.
- At least 2 years related work experience in Fintech, a software company, Banking, IT Infrastructure, Telecommunication company etc.
- The candidate should have a good knowledge of software, Payment, and banking.
- Strong capabilities in project Planning & monitoring, people management
- The candidate must be highly proficient in problem-solving, analytical thinking, ambitious, and have a great drive to succeed.
- The candidate must have strong attention to detail, great communication skills, and works well in a team.
Deadline: 18th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online