Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group (NASDAQ: NTES), a world-leading Chinese Internet company, and Transsion Holdings Group, a global provider of intelligent terminals and mobile value-added services. From live streaming music, video-based social media, online news to payment service, Transsnet Group seeks to provide a variety of mobile Internet services to the African users. As one of the first Chinese Internet companies to enter Africa, Transsnet Group has already become one of the Internet enterprises with the biggest user base in Africa with its outstanding array of online applications, including Boomplay, Africa’s largest live streaming music platform, and Vskit, Africa’s No.1 video-based social media platform.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Manager
Location: Ikeja / Opebi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relation campaigns.
- 3-5 years of working experience in the Music and Entertainment industry.
- Must have great knowledge of the music industry and the music business
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for improving the public image of the company, directing publicity programs and campaigns, and clarifying the company’s point of view on important issues.
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Planning and budgeting for PR events, programs, and initiatives.
- Preparing media kits and organizing press conferences.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Application Deadline 25th February, 2021.