Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilitator (Coding and Robotics)
Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information and Communication Technology / Computer Engineering.
- Effective Instructor in ICT.
- Strong presentation delivery ability.
- Passionate about learning and teaching new applications/program.
- Excellent facilitator with the ability to motivate, direct, and train people and collaborate and interact with others effectively andproductively.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with a strong attention todetail.
- Excellent written and oral communicationskills.
- Commitment to excellence and ability to work both independently and in a collaborativeenvironment.
- Demonstrated experience in organizing, conceptualizing and prioritizingobjectives.
- Applicants must have 1-2 years’ experience in the above-mentioned field.
- Knowledge of Computer repairs, Electronic project design, Mechatronics and Robotics will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Block-based Programming such as scratch, App inventor MBlock, Text-based programming like Python, or Java or C++, HTML, CSS,
- Instruct students on how computers work, including the basic science and mathematics behind their operation and the hardware and the software built on those foundations.
- Teach how to write computer programs, algorithms and programming languages
- Develop specific computer science curriculum with various classes that could entail game programming, app programming, logic and critical thinking. Courses should be developmentally appropriate andengaging.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities to students in Gradesone to Grade twelve
- Must have critical thinking and troubleshootingskills.
- Must havestrong technologyskills.
- Must demonstrate a high level ofinitiative.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral andwritten.
- Perform ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of the instructionaltechnology.
- Effectively manage the classroom by implementing discipline, time management, and organization consistent with schoolpolicy.
- Must be a resident of Abuja
Job Title: Software Developer (Full-Stack / Mobile Developer)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The software developer will contribute to business growth.
- Generate ideas to improve system design or streamline product delivery, thereby enhancing customer satisfaction, sales and profits.
- Ability to make good technical decisions that impact positively on adjacent systems or provide useful features.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Computer Science / Network Engineering
- Must possess basic IT knowledge and any other relevant certification
- Must be a great team player
- Can work under little or no supervision.
- 4 years Experience.
- PHP & MySQL Application Development Skill with hands-on experience
- Proficient in RFID and Artificial Intelligence
- Knowledge of leading frontend frameworks (Boostrap etc)
- Database and Table Schema Design and Management
- Working knowledge of a Revision Control System (Git e.g)
- Working knowledge of jQuery and related plugin integration
- Object-Oriented Programming skill as related to PHP Programming
- Technical problem-solving skill is required.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Hands-on experience in programming is a must-have skill.
- Ensure that a program continues to function normally through software maintenance and testing
- Document every aspect of an application or system as a reference for future maintenance and upgrades
- Collaborate with other computer specialists to create optimum software
- Mobile Application Development skill will be an added advantage
- Must reside in Lagos.
Deadline: 20th March, 2021.