Testmaster is a premier African Ed-Tech company and educational content creator. Launched in 2017, Testmaster offers highly personalized and effective learning programs for WAEC & JAMB exams in West Africa.
Testmaster is a digital private tutor in your pocket. Testmaster offers a Personalised Learning experience for every type of learner. Via our various digital products, Testmaster brings together the best teachers, technology, content, media for creating a seamless, world-class learning experience for each and every student at a very affordable price for the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Remote Referral Marketing Supervisor
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos, Rivers
- We are on the hunt for a focused Field Referral Marketing Supervisor to recruit, train and supervise our Field Referral Marketing Representatives.
- The Referral Marketing Supervisor should outline and communicate sales and referral targets, delegate tasks, and ensure that staff performance meets our standards of excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in a pertinent business-related field.
- Proven experience as a Field Sales Manager or similar.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and administer insightful market research protocols.
- Capacity to sustain consequential working relationships.
- Cautiously optimistic, personable, and resolute.
- An arsenal of brilliant sales techniques that you are eager to share.
- Partaking in staff recruitment and ad hoc disciplinary processes.
- Determining and conveying referral and sales targets that facilitate the actualization of our company’s broader objectives.
- Assigning work to Referral Marketing Representatives in an equitable manner.
- Supervising staff to ensure that they perform the correct tasks to prescribed standards.
- Monitoring random negotiations to discern whether employees are adopting effective sales techniques.
- Using insights derived from performance reviews and market research to tweak systems, as needed.
- Hosting ongoing training to ensure that employees are familiar with our product releases.
Deadline: 5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Shortlist candidates will be contacted.