Aldelia Nigeria – Our client, a leader in the Tech industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Location: Abuja (FCT), Kaduna, Kano, Nassarawa
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Sales Coordinator who has core experience in the FMCG and Agriculture Industry.
- They seek a a detail-oriented Sales Coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting agent representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships.
- The Sales Coordinator’s responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, motivating agents, handling administrative duties, and promoting customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth integration of sales and marketing activities.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
- Contribute to overall customer satisfaction by promptly solving agent and merchant issues/complaints.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Arrange for creation and distribution of presentations and supporting documents to help agents generate business leads.
- Managing budgets for expenses like bonuses, marketing, and travel.
- Making the company’s products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 5 or more years’ experience in sales and experience with logistics.
- Experience working as a Sales Coordinator in FMCG/Agriculture industry.
- Computer literacy.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
- Vast understanding of distribution channels with an acquisition pipeline of suppliers and retailers.
- Experience managing an agent network in a region.
- Experience with managing vendor and distributor relationships.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candudates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th April, 2021