Mumspring is a Health Tech company, focused on impacting positively in women through pregnancy and their baby’s sensitive years.
At Mumspring, women’s health is core to our mission to empower women and motherstake care and take on the world. No matter what stage you are on this motherhood journey, we’ve thoughtfully put together a series of solutions to enable you live your best life.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Leader
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To coordinate the sales activities of Mumspring and ensure sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Initiate and coordinate weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales plan and strategies that will guarantee achievement of target.
- Build a sales team. Recruiting and training new sales staff, assigning specific tasks to other sales staff, and monitoring the team’s sales performance.
- Develop and deliver sales pitches to potential clients.
- Develop marketing and sales strategies to ensure Mumspring’s ROI, maximum market penetration and continuous sales opportunities.
- Employing the best possible strategies in improving firm’s client base.
- Driving resolution of customer concerns and answering customers’ questions.
- Build sales and revenue pipeline and drive closure of contracts and agreements.
- Maintain positive customer relations.
- Implement sales commission structure.
- Efficiently coordinate company resources to ensure optimal and stable output.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- A first degree in Marketing or Communications or related field is required.
- Relevant professional certifications are not compulsory but would be a plus.
- Previous sales experience is required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Social Media skills
- Networking skills.
- Sales skills.
- Communication skills.
- Relationship management skills.
- Confident, Self Assured amnd Assertive.
Deadline: 26th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online