At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us on our quest to grow these numbers to… well, the sky is the limit!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Customer Success Executive (SaaS / Cloud Experience Mandatory)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Customer Success Management
Why is this role important at Infobip?
- The Senior Customer Success Executive is an individual contributor role responsible for handling Infobip’s top customers on regional and global level.
- The purpose of this role is to be the trusted advisor to customers, help them gain business success using Infobip solutions.
- They will partner with internal cross-functional teams to understand customer goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals throughout customer life cycle.
- They are responsible for retention, adoption, and expansion of Infobip services with assigned base of customers. Top priority for this role is to ensure high-quality experience for our customers, resulting with their satisfaction and advocacy.
Your Main Missions will be:
- Manage relationship with customers to maintain overall customer health and growth
- Maintain high customer satisfaction and ensure that customers act as Infobip advocates
- Organize and orchestrate cross-functional resources to fulfill customer requirements, and proactively engage in helping customer business success
- Drive customer participation and attendance in business-related events/webinars or other promotive activities
- Ensure customer retention and growth
- Support account executive team in customer expansion
- Monitor and proactively resolve health risks of assigned customers
- Be a spokesperson for Infobip strategy with the customer – share our digital transformation vision with executives including product investments/roadmap, strategic acquisitions, and partnerships
- Help drive faster return of investment on Infobip solution for customer
- Participate in onboarding activities and product demonstrations post-purchase
- Act as a voice of customer within Infobip, ensure product feedback loop and influence internal improvement to provide smooth customer journey
- Participate in global customer success community through knowledge sharing and cross-regional transfer of successful practices
- Be fully versed on Infobip products, platform, and integrations
- Have an excellent overview of business, competition, and latest industry trends
- Participate in Continuing Education sessions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Communications, IT, Telecommunications, or other related degrees; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B Enterprise Key Account Management, Customer Success, Client Relations, Professional services, Consultancy or Business Development
- Exceptional professional communication skills
- Strong administration, analytical and organisational skills, with a systematic approach to problems
- Strong networking & relationship building skills
- Customer retention and growth experience
- Experience in Dealing & Presenting to C-Level
- Understand Customer Journey
- Customer satisfaction oriented
- Fluent in English.
When you become part of Infobip you can expect:
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities … Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online