ClientsOasis Limited – We are a business consulting company in the United States with a Branch in Nigeria, branching out into other areas like real estate. We are actively looking for smart young people to join our growing team who can make valuable contributions and be rewarded accordingly in return.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior UI / UX Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Requirements
- Shape our future solutions and products, while supporting our ambition to differentiate our premium products through a best-in-market user experience. Collaborate closely with business developers and product managers to define, develop and validate user experiences.
- Solve complex business problems by humanizing product ideas and developing these into elegant application designs.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of product managers and engineers to help define business and feature requirements.
- Have a love for beautiful software and the capability to design products that are both obvious and a delight to use.
- Participate in user research and data analysis.
- Create customer flows, wireframes, prototypes, and design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Work in close collaboration with Design Leadership to inform and improve design processes.
- Care about the little things and have great attention to detail.
- Be comfortable experimenting, accepting feedback and iterating on ideas.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3+ years of equivalent, relevant work experience.
- Must have portfolio link on resume.
- Demonstrated strategic product thinking and vision.
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software.
- Experience with a variety of design tools including Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator is highly desirable.
- Capable of communicating and prototyping interactions rapidly at all levels of fidelity.
- Experience in communicating with engineering teams.
- You will be working with an energetic and diverse team of Product Managers and Product Designers.
- You will also have to engage with various stakeholders across the business (locally and regionally) to accomplish big goals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.