BVB Digital is an agency that understands the gap between where companies are and what clients are looking for.
We understand trends and believe in going the extra mile in providing our clients with top-notch services. With a focus on Marketing/Branding, Business Development, Website Development, Digital Media, Sales, and Creative, we cut across varied business sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Locations: Ikeja – Lagos, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
Job Types: Full-time, 3-month Contract Permanent
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Familiarity with branding strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- 2 – 4 years Experience.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as mail subject.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2021.