BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Programmer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job holder will be responsible for the development, design and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects.
- Typically sitting within the IT team of, he will be involved in liaising with the Business
- Analysts and Development Managers to ensure software projects meet requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine operational practicality
- Develop quality assurance procedures
- Deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems
- Training users
- Research, design, implement and managing software programs
- Test and evaluate new programs
- Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Write and implement efficient code
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Software Engineering or related with 3 – 6 years work experience.
- A technical background in Software Programming and Development
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An analytical mind.
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline 10th March, 2021.
Note: Please note, only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.