Jubaili Bros with over 40 years of experience, is a leading provider of Power Solutions in the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Jubaili Bros serves its customers by offering high quality diesel generating sets through 10 countries with 3 manufacturing plants and 29 branches & service centers that are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Sales Engineer
About the Job
- Jubaili Bros Solar is growing the solar equipment distribution business into Nigeria.
- We are seeking a self-motivated Solar Sales Engineer that is able to work independently.
- The position will require the engineer to make use of their experience in the solar industry to promote Huawei inverters and Lumax mounting structures. So, multiple market knowledge is highly recommended.
- The individual will also be responsible to support our generators sales people when needed.
- Huawei string inverters and Lumax mounting structures will be the main product focus.
- Get product line approved by consultants and government entities.
- Prospect, meet and build customer relationships with EPCs and distributors throughout Nigeria.
- Respond to detailed technical inquiries and bid requests.
- Conduct market research and identify solar energy opportunities within Nigeria
- Ensure proper communication of all sales related documents.
- Provide technical training for customers and at seminars on the product specifications and advantages over competitors.
- Provide onsite technical support pre and post sales of the solar equipment.
- Coordinate delivery of sold equipment or projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferably Electrical, Mechanical or Renewable Energy
- Minimum of 5 years Solar Sales experience
- Able to perform project layouts and simulations as needed
- Knowledgeable in Photovoltaic systems, Off grid, On grid and Hybrid Solar systems.
- Familiar with solar energy regulations in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.