Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partnership Manager, OneBank
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- Responsible for developing business growth strategies, establishing viable partnerships and ensuring profitability for the business
- Develop a growth strategy for the product and identify viable partnerships.
- Advise the team responsible for product development to ensure appropriate links to the overall partnership and business growth goal.
- Develop financial projection model for each potential partnership engagement.
- Ensue proper documentations, adherence to policies and procedures and adequate platform support.
- Deepen relationships with existing partnerships and identify new opportunities for engagement and supporting partner needs.
- Develop a framework for a prioritized list of strategic partnerships.
- Recommend innovative solutions to solve partner’s business need.
- Manage partners, prepare communications to stakeholders and respond to partner enquiries.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in similar roles
Deadline: 12th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online