3DTrance Limited is an Architectural firm that started out as a Visualization and Animation Studio, that is focused on providing cutting edge design with modern-day trends in Technology and Innovative research in Construction Materials. We offer Architectural services such a; Design and Build, Real Estate Service in Layout Design, Visualization, Presentation, Walkthrough, Breakers, Animations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Structural Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Structural Engineer with excellent mathematical, IT and analytical skills. Structural Engineers are expected to be detail oriented, creative and possess amazing problem solving skills.
- To ensure success, Structural Engineers should display an investigative nature and must be accurate, commercially aware and have great communication skills with a keen interest in ensuring the safety and physical integrity of buildings and other large structures.
- Top candidates will have fantastic project and budget management skills with great knowledge of construction processes, materials and legal regulations.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (essential).
- 1-3 years work experience.
- Professionally registered with the Institute of Structural Engineers.
- Expert experience in project management.
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials and legal regulations.
- Sound understanding of physics and mathematics.
- Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines.
- Three-dimensional conceptual skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Prepare reports, designs and drawings.
- Make calculations about pressures, loads and stresses.
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
- Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
- Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
- Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
- Administer contracts and manage projects.
- Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
- Use computer-aided design technology for simulation purposes.
Deadline: 22nd March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.